martes, 16 de diciembre de 2014

Flight to Moscow…



My beloved,

Once again I am traveling, long travel around the world. Long travel for a lot of airports.

Terminal A, terminal B, gate A16 direct to Moscow and I can only think about you... A direct flight to your heart, a direct flight to your love, to your eyes... A fly that could leave me smiling the rest of my life...
The love that make me fly!

Flying to the east, with Orion close to me. Flying with the felling that we will be together no matter what happen over the sea.

Flight to Moscow, flight to your heart... The love that make my fly!

Love for you! 

 
Kisses!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...