lunes, 29 de junio de 2015

Between shadows...



My love,

I am in the middle of the shadows right now…  Feeling like a little candle that need to be turned on and let the light goes out.

This light that grows up with every comment from you, with every kiss, with every hug that we have.  With every sweet word from your side, with every feeling of love that I have.
This light that is inside me and I strongly need it right now, while I am between shadows.

So yes, the shadows of depression have collapse over me. Feeling that I cannot find a way out of this small room where I am; and at the same time, feeling this strong light inside me that wants to blow off and cover everything around. 

This light that others seen in me, and that I can easy give to everyone around while I cannot see it. Maybe I am complete use to this light that gets impossible to see it anymore.

I love you, and your love is a significant base for me at this time, while I am between shadows.

The light will go out, finally!
Maybe the day that we can finally be together…

Yours,


R

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...