viernes, 3 de julio de 2015

Disney Attitude...



My love,

I have had some really nice dreams, where I am the light of a lot of people around, and I know that it is true.
I have been the smile face for a long time, giving everyone that little push and energy that they need to go out and do their best, to go and reach all their goals.

Yes, I have a “Disney Attitude”, being always positive and hopping the best from everyone. Hopping that everyone will find their way to have a better life with peace and love.  Providing a safe place for living to all my friends. Helping, as my own way to be grateful with all the good stuff from my life…
Loving to everyone, especially you… The man of my dreams!

I continue dreaming about you every night; I know that I haven’t told you this, but yes… You continue being the man of my dreams… You have everything that I want, everything that I need and everything that I love from a good man, a good husband and a good father. 


I would like to married you and have your children, and this is not my Disney Attitude. Would you like to married me?

I know your answer, you would love to do it… and maybe one day we will be able to do it, and this is my Disney Attitude.

In the mid time, I will continue with my life, living all that I want during my dreams; dreams about you.

Love you!


1 comentario:

  1. Certainly yes... I would like marry with you... Althouth I am gonna beyond that... I imagine our little girl havening your cinnamon color skin... smelling cinnamon like you...

    ResponderEliminar

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...