miércoles, 29 de julio de 2015

Backpack...



My love,

Guess what…? I’m packing again! Yay!

It was planned to be 3 suitcases, now 4… it’s definitely 5 suitcases… Yay!
And that’s how the life continues growing… Growing in stuff since we get older… It doesn’t matter, the only important point is that I would like to drop everything off and just keep my hiking backpack; go just right to hike in Ecuador/Bolivia/Peru/Chile/Argentina for about 2-3 months… Or even get lost over there…


Oh! I would love to go and just camp and hike… But any way, I will continue will my now 5 suitcases, moving to my next destination.
The good is that now I have everything ready for all seasons… One suitcase just for the winter stuff, it will be nice to be under the snow again… hahaha or the hot weather in Brazil using some shorts! Or the perfect weather in Las Palmas de Gran Carania!

In any case, I will finished packing and bring all my stuff to you! I will fly to Moscow!

Love you!

1 comentario:

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...