domingo, 23 de agosto de 2015

Grey...



My love,

Saying good bye was really difficult… We spent a wonderful time together, like always… Looking at your eyes, those beautiful grey/blue/green eyes that makes the whole world looks perfect were looking at me with all the love from you youth soul.

Spending time in bed, next to each other… gives me the opportunity to see your hair… that beautiful grey hair that I love to toy with… That beautiful hair that shows the pass of the years and all your experience in life… 


Them, I can stay staring you lips… those lips that I just want to kiss… Those lips that made me think how much I love you… Those lips that kiss me every day, softly and calm… Kisses full of love and harmony… Kisses that reach until my soul…

I love you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...