sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2015

5 am...




It is Saturday, 5 am and I Wake up thinking about you...
How nice could it be to be next to you, felling you warm arms around my body… Giving you kisses and smelling your body.

It is 5 am and I just think about dancing for you… Dancing with all the love that I can give, that I can give you! Dancing in harmony with the universe that is showing me a duplication of perfection in you…
This wonderful universe that has showed me the perfection in several opportunities, and now once again in you!

Waking up to feel you heart beating next to me… Waking up to feel your thoughts of kindness while I stay in silence looking at you.  

Lot of love, after waking up…

Love for you!

RR


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...