martes, 22 de diciembre de 2015

Facebook official…

My beloved Sister!

I am full of happy and very funny stories now… This is good! No more travels alone, working around the world… I am blessed to stay in my home!

Well, you know! I am in home!!!

So, the funny story of the day… As you already know, now I have a bf… So, looks like something has changed…
He let me know that it is not official until we change the `status` at Facebook! Can you believe it?!!! Of course I couldn't resist and stayed laughing and laughing during hours!

So, now something become official just until it is in a web page!
Good to remember that there are something that changes and others that doesn't… Sweet man saying "would you like to be my gf?" and them, "it is not official until it is on Facebook!" hahaha so funny! 

I still laugh about it… well; it is not official until it is on Facebook!
Facebook official!!! Hahaha

Now we can talk about changes on  human behavior and interaction…!!! Facebook official! Hahaha

Resultado de imagen para jumping

Ok my wonderful, beautiful sister… I will not abuse too much more of your time… Looks like soon you will see a change on my Facebook status! Hahaha

Love you!

RR

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...