domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2015

Would you like…

Hi sis!

I have an incredible funny history to tell you… Do you remember a few years ago when we were talking about men and that now (at this time of the life, when we are getting old) they never ask for being “gf/bf”

So, my funny story is this guy asked me… He did actually asked “R, do you want to be my gf?” and I just started laughing and laughing since I only could remember or conversation several years ago and the comment (if I could be back in time), saying: sis, apparently there are still some men that can ask that! Hahaha  

Resultado de imagen para hands together images

I was laughing so much that needed to interrupt his nice question for making a funny comment and “distract” from my laughing, avoiding insulting him…  Of course he didn’t laugh from my comment and continue with his serious question “would you like to be my gf?”
At that point I was already controlled on my laughing and was able to answer with a big smile!!!! Hahaha

But I continue laughing inside… Yes sis! There are still men asking that!!!! Hahaha would you like...!  Super sweet!

Kisses!

RR




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...