lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

10%



My beloved,

We both work very well on statistics. Mathematics is an essential part of our lives and in that world of numbers you let me know the probability of being together… 10%

Really…? Just 10% of probability for being together…?  Or 10% of confidence about being together…?

You know very well that there is a big difference between the two numbers. 10% probabilities, 90% confidence… Yes! 90% confidence that we can have a wonderful life together, that we can live one life, having a child that gives us harmony and love.

Share our love and the hope of our souls, make us part of this big cycle and complete our destiny –together!

10% is more than what most people have… As you have my heart!

I love you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...