sábado, 14 de marzo de 2015

Lost...



My beloved,

I am getting lost in my job, in my travels in my life looking for you. I am getting lost on the road, on my way to find the life that I suppose to live. I am getting lost looking for you.

I gave love to everyone, to all people around me, giving love in different ways; but not able to give you my love. I am still looking for you, guess I haven’t found you, did I?

Too many faces, too many open doors. Too many doors that gets closet after a while.
Too many thoughts of love for you that gets lost into another face –another body.

Some of those faces are right, it is true… I am lost…
Lost on my way to found you… Losing my life just looking for you. Losing my ability to love everyone. Losing the hope of being with you.

And while I am thinking on what I need to do to find you, I watch the clock, the Tic-Toc that never ends, remembering me that my time is almost over and I haven’t found you; did I?

I just need to patient. The patient that comes with the hope that we will be together… No matter what…! Will we?

Help me my dear… give me light that you are here. I have missed you for so long…

Yours, 


PS: Father, it is true… I am not wasting my live… I give light to too many people and if the time pass and I cannot do what I suppose to do, thanks for being with me; I will try to give more light to the ones close to me…

Love you Daddy!!!! 

Resultado de imagen para love father

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...