jueves, 26 de marzo de 2015

My dreams...



My beloved,

I have been dreaming of you. In my dreams we are together, we live together building a family.
We have children in a big house (big for my stile), they are one boy and one girl; a happy family in a happy world full of love. 

A world where love can be infinite, without limitations, love without limitations.  A world where I can feel your smile even if we are apart, because nothing left us really apart.

Those are really nice dreams that have come every night, every day. Dreams that I love and that show what I want.
Dreams that made me look for you every day. Looking for you in my bed just minutes before wake up and looking for you on people faces.

Had I met you?
I just know that I can feel your presence over there, in some one that is looking for me too…
We will find each other, eventually…

I love you,
Yours,




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...