domingo, 8 de marzo de 2015

So Mechanical...



My beloved,

Your answer are very mechanical, the result of several years of experience in this world. “I like you”; “I love you” without really meaning from your side, without really feelings inside.
Or it is just one of the mask that you have, hidden your feelings because the scare of being in love; the scare of getting hurt.

Mechanical answers, mechanicals comments with a lot of feelings completed hidden to avoid get hurt. Mechanical answers that leave us apart… Mechanical answers that help us to understand each other, to be better.

We both can be so mechanical in our way to have love. I our way to avoid get hurt. But the end, we will lose too much with this attitude.
It is true, I love too much, I will give you everything that I have; being yours 100%, and this is not a mechanical comment. I give everything that I have as my way to be sure that I tried. 

 
 

So yes, stop being mechanical to open the possibility of have a new life… Together!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...