martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

Perfect Timing...



Dear mom,

Between all the travels I just come back from a trip to a Monastery in Japan. Over there I went to meet my sister’s religious master and for luck or causality the same that I arrived a man from Austria arrived too.

I worked close to him all the days at the monastery for the translation because I was the only one speaking both languages. Working every day all day next to him I was able to meet him better, to know his pure soul chinning trough his eyes.

It was the first time I meet someone with such a pure soul. You know me very well, after all the issues in my life, I was able to polish my soul with a lot of work, like the man that gets a diamond from the gross rock. But he is like the person who was always pure, that continue working on his body and soul but he has been always pure.

I get loss into his eyes and red hair; that wonderful eyes that says everything just looking and make you love it without measure and those red hair that I just wanted to feel close to me.

Some people says that “the time of God is perfect” I just now that it was a perfect timing for us arriving to the monastery at the same time. I was a wonderful experience to meet a pure soul in a man –and not just women as I knew before.


I am incredibly grateful for meet him and work next to him during those days, now I am back into NZ and maybe I will find a pure soul in a man here… Maybe I will left the monastery for making a family and have children; maybe you will see grandchildren from this side.

A lot of maybes that I can’t define right now while I continue in the monastery purifying my soul.

Hope to see you again, soon.

Love you,

RR

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...