viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

Hall,



My dearest R,

I have seen you from the other side of the hall since you arrived over here. The distance that separated us is really small comparing with the feeling that we have.
I know that you love me, is really obvious on the way that you look at me every morning that we spent together. I also love you, I am complete impress of your words and thoughts, the way you move over this world and every part that I had discover in you. I general, I really can say that I love the way you are!

You always talk about the distance that separated us, which with all the travels avoiding wonderful kisses every morning and also talk about our big connection over the distance. It is all part of you, partially true and partially false; at the end I can feel your warn body next to me every morning, no matter where you are.
I also feel you good night kiss and I talk to you by phone feeling that we are together, in the same room.

We have a very strong connection that minimizes the distance to let us being together in this big world, where the desire of a long life together support any difficult moment that we can have right now.

I am sorry for staying at the other part of the hall so much time before be brave and talk to you. Yes, I needed to be brave for talking to you… You always look so confidence and put every one away of you. Being so close inside, I know that for you it is difficult to let someone love you, and even that, here I am, loving you while you finally let yourself to beloved.

It is so interesting to see that you are able to love every one, and at the same time it is so difficult for you to let yourself beloved… It is really interesting because you are so easy to love, such a wonderful woman.

So, my beloved R, I will continue at the other side of the hall, waiting for your return to be together when the true is that we never were apart. I am deeply in your heart and you are in mine.

Love you,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Viajes en el espacio-tiempo

Amado mío, Hace tanto tiempo que no hablamos… nuestros caminos se han separado después de que te alejaste, ¿o yo me aleje? Lo cierto es...